terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

Why doesn't that surprise me...

...when I hear news from this person it's always the same...
There was a time when I felt really pissed and wanted to smack her, right now I feel bored. When people have been warned and still want to put their hand on fire, when they get burned it's their own fault.
So please don't come to me after because you'll hear a "I told you so.." .
I'm pretty tired to be discredited and people only believing me when the same happens to them. Don't want to believe me in the first place?! Then, don't F*%&/)g come to me when you're proved wrong!!
I'm not into gossiping so, when I have complaints about someone they're real, you should know me better.

Anyway, right now the only thing that my head and my heart says about this person is a bored, sad (because she's just ridiculous and pitty worth), indiferent:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário