segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

Music



That calms me: Joke Society-Morphing Morning
My favourite: Foo Fighters-Come Alive
That I hate: Black Eyed Peas-I've got a feeling
To feel inspired: Tool- Parabol & Parabola
That means something to me: The Who- The Seeker
Guilty pleasure: Justin Timberlake: What goes around comes around (gosh, I hate pop, but this song is too good to be ignored)
That I'd like to have played at my wedding: Zero7-Destiny & Moloko-Familiar Feeling
That makes me jump: AC/DC-Thunderstruck & Them Crooked Vultures-Mind eraser
That remids me of someone: Groove Armada- My Friend
That I'd like to be played at my funeral: Foo Fighters- Aurora
From my childhood: I loved Fleetwood Mac-Rhiannon
That makes me laugh: all the songs that appear on Borat... freakin' hilarious
That I should've known earlier: Mother Love Bone- Stardog Champion
That makes me fall asleep: Moby-Porcelain (fall asleep in a good way)
That makes me feel happy: Stone Roses-Love Spreads & Jeff Buckley-Last Goodbye
That makes me feel sad: Phil Collins- Another day in paradise & Pink Floyd: Wish you were here
That I listen when I'm angry: Iron Maiden- Number of the beast (but I listen to it even when I'm not pissed of, love maiden!)
That nobody expected me to like: Chopin-Nocturne
That really makes me feel annoyed: any song from Rhianna
That I like to listen in the car: Jimi hendrix-Easy rider
That reminds me of a place: Morcheeba-the sea
That gives me a boost: Alice in Chains- Man in the Box, Pearl Jam-Evenflow, Fatboy Slim-Right here, right now
That I consider classics: Led Zepplin-Whole lotta love, Ray Charles-Night time is the right time & AC/DC-Let there be rock

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário