quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2010

R.


R. is a "friend" of mine. And when I say "friend" like this is beacuse she isn't much of a real friend: she doesn't listen to your problems when you need to let it out, she often shows a lot of jealousy when you're happy and likes to create a stir many times.

I could write a comedy book just with stories, expressions, language mistakes and so on about you R.
Geez, you need a head and culture check up a.s.a.p. girl, come on!!

You know that kind of person that by the look of her face you think like, her father as terminal cancer, her mother is a complete crack head, her brother is in a coma and her dog is blind and deaf?! And when you finally get the courage to concerningly ask what's going on she comes out with the dumbest problem ever "oh, my boyfriend is an asshole, I wanted us to go to the cinema tonight and he's not in the mood!". That's R.

I'm here laughing my ass out remenbering dozens of hilarious episodes of her, but truth is, she's the kind of person who likes to pose as dumb and "poor little thing" but she ends up getting all she wants with those weapons. She uses them with no regrets.
That's were the duality of my feelings for her lie... I don't know if I should pity her because of her obvious limitations and help her with that, or stay away from her because she is probably using me like has happened before some times... (OMG, she owes me passing in project and drawing big time...)

Believe me, dealing with R. is some crazy sh**... You need to be psycologically prepared to deal with her. You need a great deal of humour in your spirit, the patience of a devoted mother and a bit of assholeness to tell her to bugger off when she is crossing the line. If not you'll end up either spanking her to death or completly insane.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário