terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

Good girl - Bad girl



As I was writting the previous post I was thinking about how I used to be and how I am now.
I used to be this little naive, goody-goody thing who let people step over me quite often: my family, my friends, my boyfriends, etc...
Well, that has changed! If you piss me off you can expect a kick in the ass coming your way.
I'm not saying that I'm a bad girl 24-7 but you can't expect to humiliate, lie, gossip, laugh about me and not have the same in return.
The cristian philosophy "give the other cheek" never made much sense to me but it makes even less now due to my religious choice, so don't even toss that chestnut 'cause it will hit you right in the head.

So, if you're dealing with me always have in your mind that what you give to me is what you'll have from me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário