domingo, 28 de março de 2010

A woman about her clothes... and shoes.



I've been organizing my wardrobe lately, I had a LOT of laundry and ironing to do.
After some time of puting clothes in there I realized that not even a single piece would fit in my wardrobe or it would explode all over my bedroom.
"How the hell I have so much things??!!" I thought. The answer is simple: we women never get enough of clothes and shoes.
We also create a strange relationship with them, even if some of them don't fit us any more or are so old that is completly embarrasing to wear them in public we can't just throw them away. "Oh, I wore this on that night", "oh this was whatever-name that gave to me", blabla blaaaaa.

It's not that we're too materialistic or futile, it's just that we have feelings for some things... and clothes and shoes are some women's favourites, well at least I speak for myself!

Um comentário:

  1. Concordo plenamente!
    Não tanto com a roupa, mas com os sapatos..
    Sou incapaz de me desfazer deles! AMO-OS =PP
    Bjz

    ResponderExcluir