sábado, 13 de março de 2010

In the end.



I don't know if I should pity your disgusting self or hate you for being so.
Anyway both feelings pop into my head when your name is spoken and it's only natural to be that way.
But more than hating you I do pity you. A lot. I wish you could be helped, you could learn, you could actually change. But that's when the hating part comes: you can't be helped because you think you're right and know what you're doing, you'll never learn because you're not able to be teached, your pride and over confidence are too high to let someone ever give you a different perspective of life and relations, listening is definetly not part of your traits... and so you'll never change.
I saw many people like you get the other side of the coin of their actions and, believe me, it's not pretty.
I know it's the worst thing it could happen to you and well, it will, you can't stop it from coming.

In the end bitch, you'll be alone.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário