sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

Love Hate.. Love

1-I love to watch the sunrise
2- I hate when my cat's on season and wakes me up at 4am with all the loud MEEEOOOOWS AND GGGRRROOOOWWWS
3-I love to smoke a cigar at my balcony enjoying the sea view
4-I hate nosy people... really do
5- I love my boyfriend's smell in the morning
6-I hate to have to give up on something
7-I love true, loud, genuine laughs
8-I hate fake smiles and fake people
9-I love to jump and scream like crazy in a concert
10-I hate my incredible bad luck
11-I love fashion but I'm not a victim
12-I hate crowds
13-I love swimming underwater
14-I hate lies especially about me
15-I love to fall asleep listening to my cat purring
16-I hate being underestimated
17-I love staring at a fireplace, completly hipnotized
18-I hate to try hard and don't make it
19-I love my mother soooo much although sometimes she pisses me off
20-I hate all the politics in my country
21-I love to research and learn about new things
22-I hate close minded people
23-I love to walk in a forest
24-I hate when someone invades my space
25-I love baking

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário