terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2010

Fases

I'm a person of fases.
The strangest, weirdest fases you could f***ing imagine.

Fases in wich I get addicted to something, kind of like a drug... and I inject myself with it untill I OD.
The funiest thing about this is the things I get addicted to: either it's a movie, a band, a song, something to eat, drink... the stupidest things you can imagine.

Right now I'm addicted to Foo Fighters and believe me, I've been there before and not that long ago... Their albums are passing through my thoughts all day like I have an Ipod on repeat in my brain, I even dream with their music on background... oh boy, this is serious, I'm probably nuts. LOL
Anyway, in this current fase the song that most frequently pops in my head is Aurora. I just f***ing love this song, everything is perfect, those kind of songs that when ends you feel like a kid with no more ice cream left on the stick and licks it to the last tiny bit of flavour.



(Oh no... I just realised with this video how my sense of beauty is freaking weird compared to nowadays standards. I think Dave Grohl is quite an interesting man, I mean not that "perfect" "typical" kind of beauty... but to me that's what I like about him, it's how different he is, that his nose is not perfect, his mouth is not the sexiest, his body is not most defined and muscular... Gosh that's freakin' sexy!

OK, now I need to call my shrink... LOOOOOL)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário